Click on any event title to learn more!
- July 5, 2022 @ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm at Rudolfinum – Dvořák Hall, Prague
Princeton Boychoir Collaborative Concert with Children’s Chorus of Washington and Florida Singing SonsJuly 7, 2022 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm at Peterskirche
- July 10, 2022 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm at Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Princeton
- July 15, 2022 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm at Notre-Dame Basilica Montreal
COVID-19 Audience Policy
To protect everyone at our in-person concerts, we have developed the requirements listed below for our ticket holders. Specific health and safety protocols are subject to change. We will update audience health and safety protocols to align with public health agency guidance and comply with the guidelines set by the CDC, our state and local governments, and the venues in which we perform. Changes will be clearly communicated in advance of any performance. Ticket holders who do not comply with these protocols will not be admitted or asked to leave.
All guests over the age of 5 are required to show proof that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19, or show proof of a negative PCR test taken within 36 hours of the performance time or a negative antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance time.
- We can only accept COVID tests administered by a site that provides verifiable documentation of the results.
- All guests, volunteers, artists, and staff over the age of 2 must wear a mask and/or face covering per CDC guidelines. We highly recommend a KN95 mask or similar, or double-masking.
- We are asking artists, audiences, staff, and volunteers to monitor their health and stay home if they are exhibiting any Covid and/or flu-like symptoms. By entering the theater, you are agreeing that you are not sick and have not had direct contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 10 days or exhibits symptoms of COVID-19. It is essential that you do not attend the show if you are unwell.
Despite our best efforts, we cannot absolutely guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 while attending a WMA event. Please be aware that the risk of such exposure exists in any public place or large gathering. According to the CDC, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to this disease. Please take this into consideration before buying tickets. By attending a WMA event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.