Westrick Music Academy provides opportunities to grow through the pursuit of musical excellence in a supportive, collaborative, and joyous environment for youth choristers and musicians of all ages in the central New Jersey and Bucks County communities.
Westrick Music Academy is a vital pillar in the artistic community, enabling individuals to find their voice through the power of music. We do so by providing:
Education is at the core of Westrick Music Academy. WMA innovates in music education, serving as a role model in the field by employing frameworks of curriculum development and delivery. As part of its educational and choir programs, WMA offers rich performance opportunities commensurate with the talent, skills, and experiences of its musicians.
Westrick Music Academy offers a wide variety of educational and musical opportunities that reflect the diversity of its community. WMA provides programming for students of all ages, backgrounds, and ranges of commitment from those just discovering their relationship with music to future music professionals.
Westrick Music Academy is a supportive community of musicians and families who form bonds that can last a session, a season, or a lifetime. Through our programming and collaborations we elevate the impact that music and musicians have on the broader community.
At Westrick Music Academy we know that music making can be transformational. Specifically, we believe…
- Valuing each learner’s individuality allows them to flourish
- Providing exceptional opportunities to engaged learners fosters growth
- Discovering you have something of value to give builds confidence
- Collaborating to create music teaches you how to contribute to something greater than yourself
- Experiencing the performance of music inspires artists and audiences