Mission & Core Values
Fueled by the power of a girl’s voice, Princeton Girlchoir presents extraordinary performances at home and throughout the world, while educating the musician, building confidence, and fostering a life-long love of singing together.
At Princeton Girlchoir, we believe:
- that singing together is transformative.
- that girls achieve when they are valued as they are, while continually being asked for better and better.
- in supporting girls as they work to create something more beautiful together than any one of them can create on her own.
- that girls learn from one another by sharing their successes and shortfalls alike.
- that younger girls learn when modeling older ones; older girls grow when mentoring younger ones.
- that with the sound of a chorus of girls in her mind’s ear, each member feels prouder to be a girl.
- that creating beauty at a young age sets a standard for living a beautiful and creative life.