2023-2024 Tuition Rates
Grace Notes (GN), Quarter Notes (QN) – $1,495.oo
Semi-Tones (ST) – $1,660.00
Concert Choir (CC), Cantores (CA) – $1,815.00
Ensemble (EN) – $1,815.00, or $3,065.00 for dual enrollment along with Concert Choir or Cantores
Music Deposit: $50 (can be rolled over to the next season once music binder is returned at the end of the performance season)
- Formal Concert Dress: $70-75.
- Performance Shoes are required. For most choirs, this is a plain, black ballet flat.
- Informal performance t-shirt (the first PGC t-shirt is supplied for all new choristers).
Optional travel experiences (based on health and safety guidelines)
- CC, CA, and EN optional summer performance tour. Cost varies based on length and destination.
- ST optional mini-tour. Cost varies based on length and destination.
Tuition Payment Plans
The Board of Trustees is committed to ensuring access to Westrick Music Academy’s
musical education programs regardless of a family’s financial circumstance. And
Westrick Music Academy is grateful to its individual donors and foundation funding
partners who provide critical support for tuition assistance.
Tuition assistance is entirely need-based. As part of the registration process, choristers
who are invited to join one of Westrick’s choirs will be sent a registration form. On the
registration form, there is a separate link to a tuition assistance application form for
those families seeking aid. Each application for tuition assistance is evaluated using
Westrick Music Academy’s sliding scale model (see below):
2023-2024 Westrick Music Academy Sliding Scale Tuition Assistance Model
This model is objective and equitable, ensuring that access to Westrick Music Academy’s finite tuition assistance funds is prioritized to those families most in need.
If a family qualifies for tuition assistance, their chorister’s Registration Fee will be
refunded upon tuition assistance award, and the family will receive two complimentary
tickets to all of their chorister’s performances.
Awards are subject to Westrick Music Academy’s availability of funding.
Tuition Assistance Application Process
1. On each chorister’s Registration Form, there is a link to apply for tuition assistance.
Clicking on the link will open a Tuition Assistance Form. Note: Families with multiple
choristers must apply for each chorister individually.
2. The Tuition Assistance Form will gather basic family data including household size
and will require families to upload all pages of current Federal Income Tax Return
(Form 1040, 1040-A, or 1040-EZ). If families have not yet filed a current Federal
Income Tax Return, they will be required to provide the most recent Federal Income
Tax Return or 1099 form.
3. The Tuition Assistance form also requires families to complete a narrative to support
the tuition assistance request.
4. Once the Tuition Assistance Form is submitted, families will be required to schedule
a conversation with Westrick Music Academy’s Executive Director prior to any award
5. Families will receive a formal accept/defer letter for every applicant based on the
objective sliding scale criteria, and for accept letters defining the precise award
Tuition assistance may only be applied towards tuition costs and does not cover any
additional school fees with the exception of the chorister’s registration fee which will be
refunded upon tuition assistance award.
For further information, please contact Westrick Music Academy’s Executive Director at