2022-2023 Tuition Rates
Eighth Notes (8N), Quarter Notes (QN) – $1395
Semi-Tones (ST) – $1560
Concert Choir (CC), Cantores (CA) – $1715
Ensemble (EN) – $1715, or $250 for dual enrollment along with CC/CA
Fully-refundable Music Deposit: $45
- Formal Concert Dress: $70-75. A limited number of used dresses available for $35.
- Performance Shoes are required. For most choirs, this is a plain, black ballet flat. A limited number of used shoes are available for $5.
- Informal performance t-shirt (the first PGC t-shirt is supplied for all new choristers)
Optional travel experiences (based on health and safety guidelines)
- CC, CA, and EN optional summer performance tour. Cost varies based on length and destination.
- ST optional mini-tour. Cost varies based on length and destination, but is approximately $200.
Westrick Music Academy is committed to providing the best in musical education and performance to all qualified singers in our area, regardless of economic circumstances. To this end, we have a generous tuition assistance program available, supported by our donors. Please contact us for more information.