Well, tonight’s entry will have to be short and sweet because I’m having trouble with the Internet and am composing this on my phone (please forgive the inevitable typos and auto correct errors in advance). With that in mind, I’ll leave you with a few teasers…
– apparently some restaurants close on Canada Day
– Montréal is gorgeous, even when you and the city are both a bit damp
– a gorgeous and definitely memorable concert for a large and very appreciative audience in a freakishly gorgeous venue
– while hotels don’t close for Canada Day, sometimes they do cancel your reservation
– if you’re lucky, it might mean a night at a nicer hotel (although the wifi might be sketchy).
Hopefully that’s enough to whet your appetite to tune in for more details tomorrow!