Tuition for the 2022-2023 season is $1,395 for each chorister. You will also be responsible for a fully refundable music deposit of $45 if/when physical music is distributed.
We are committed to fostering a chorister’s participation in the choir unhampered by financial constraints, and are proud of our history of supporting requests for financial assistance through a need-based scholarship program, which currently supports approximately 15% of our choristers.
We encourage families that would benefit from assistance to contact the office for more information. Scholarship applications will be made available at the time that invitations to join the choirs are issued. All assistance requests are kept strictly confidential and are reviewed on a blind basis by our Scholarship Committee.
Uniforms (only required if/when we return for in-person performances)
All Boys MUST have:
- Black plain front chinos from Lands End (Click here to visit the PBC store)
- Black/Red Striped Tie (R-860) from Flynn O’Hara (Click here to visit the PBC store). Available in multiple lengths, please order according to your boy’s size.
- White long sleeve Oxford Shirt
- Black belt
- Black socks
- Black dress shoes (loafer or lace-up)
- Advanced Trebles – Grey monogrammed sweater vest from Flynn O’Hara
- Young Men’s Ensemble – Grey monogrammed blazer, available from Princeton Boychoir. Details on the blazer will be released soon.
Shirt, belt, socks, and shoes are available from Lands End and Flynn O’Hara, but may be purchased from any supplier.