Tuition for the 2020-2021 season is $1,320 for each chorister. You will also be responsible for a fully refundable music deposit of $45 if/when physical music is distributed.
We are committed to fostering a chorister’s participation in the choir unhampered by financial constraints, and are proud of our history of supporting requests for financial assistance through a need-based scholarship program, which currently supports approximately 15% of our choristers.
We encourage families that would benefit from assistance to contact the office for more information. Scholarship applications will be made available at the time that invitations to join the choirs are issued. All assistance requests are kept strictly confidential and are reviewed on a blind basis by our Scholarship Committee.
In response to the current pandemic, we have eliminated a previously planned 3% tuition increase for the coming year and tuition levels will be the same as in the 2019-2020 Season.
While we will begin the year virtually, all choristers will receive the same amount of instruction time virtually as when we are rehearsing in person while maintaining small class sizes to increase personal attention and participation.
This, combined with the additional time required in preparing digital curriculum, will increase our cost of operations and we will be running at a significant deficit this season.
We recognize that some of our families have been effected financially by recent closures. If this is the case, we encourage you to apply for financial assistance. For any families who are able, please consider making a donation to our scholarship fund – any amount helps, or you can sponsor a full scholarship!
Uniforms (only required if/when we return for in-person performances)
All Boys MUST have:
- Black plain front chinos from Lands End (Click here to visit the PBC store)
- Black/Red Striped Tie (R-860) from Flynn O’Hara (Click here to visit the PBC store). Available in multiple lengths, please order according to your boy’s size.
- White long sleeve Oxford Shirt
- Black belt
- Black socks
- Black dress shoes (loafer or lace-up)
- Advanced Trebles – Grey monogrammed sweater vest from Flynn O’Hara
- Young Men’s Ensemble – Grey monogrammed blazer, available from Princeton Boychoir. Details on the blazer will be released soon.
Shirt, belt, socks, and shoes are available from Lands End and Flynn O’Hara, but may be purchased from any supplier.