Westrick Music Academy provides opportunities to grow in a supportive, inclusive, and joyous environment through the experience of musical excellence.
Music Education Programs
In addition to the Girlchoir and Boychoir, WMA offers several additional programs exploring new and engaging ways to build and strengthen musicianship skills for both members of our flagship programs and those in the broader community. Each is devoted to providing singers with practical tools they can use in rehearsals and in future musical endeavors.
Click on a program title to learn more.
- Poco Voce Choir: This fun choir experience for 1st and 2nd graders introduces young singers to the rehearsal process and helps them grow as solo and ensemble musicians. Spring session starts March 12!
- Camp Westrick: This one-week choir camp features choir rehearsals and performance with some of the country’s leading children’s choir directors, workshops in musical theater, classes in drumming and ukulele, and more, all in the joyful spirit of summer. Camp Westrick 2020 runs July 27-31.
- Musicianship Classes: Whether you’re a new or returning chorister, these classes are an excellent way to build your music reading and ear training.
Events & Performances
- March 1, 2020 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm at St Peter’s Episcopal Church
- March 14, 2020
- March 15, 2020 @ 4:00 pm – 5:15 pm at Newtown Presbyterian Church
- April 5, 2020 @ 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm at Hibernan Hall
- April 26, 2020 at Downtown Princeton
Support Westrick Music Academy
Your donation in any amount supports our critical tuition assistance program, helps keep our tuition affordable, and allows us to expand outreach programs.
We love hearing from our Princeton Girlchoir and Princeton Boychoir alums! Visit our Performances page to find out when we’re next performing, and join us on stage when alums are invited to sing. Or just swing by a rehearsal, say hello, and let our directors and the new group of choristers hear what you’ve been up to since graduating.
Notes in Your Inbox
Be notified about upcoming performances, program deadlines, and community opportunities.